Headphone connection

Forum to share information about Phone Amego and get help to answer your questions

Headphone connection

Postby Dominik » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:09 am

I have problems with the connection between iPhone/ Phone Amego and headphone:
Connecting the iphone with Phone Amego, and the call is initialized via the iMac, the call sound and mic is always routed via the Mac. The problem there is then in Amego i can choose my headphones Plantronics voyager UC but they are disconnected.

i found out that when a call is coming in i get a message from my headphone "phone 1 (iMac) disconnected". When i hang up then it reconnects and i hear the music again via the loudspeakers. It seems that amego is dosconnecting the BT connection to the Headphone.

The headphones are not connected to the iPhone only the iMac. In iMac the soudn is selected to be via loudspeakers and in amego the voyager is selected

Thanks
Dominik
Dominik

Re: Headphone connection

Postby psichel_adm » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm

I don't think you can use Bluetooth to connect your iPhone to your Mac, and to connect your Mac to your headphones. Phone Amego has a debug log you can enable under the More tab to show the status of the Bluetooth connection to your phone. If the connection is being dropped, we should be able to see which side disconnected.

Kind Regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Return to Phone Amego