Yealink T19 URL for Logon

Forum to share information about Phone Amego and get help to answer your questions

Yealink T19 URL for Logon

Postby base3admin » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:09 am

I have just installed and configured this software to interface with a Yealink T19. I copied the required URLs from the Local HTTP server section under the Caller ID tab except for the login one which is not present as an option in the drop down which displays the various URLs. I tried running the software anyway and it worked, however, it popped a login box up for the Yealink userid and password. Whilst this worked, I don't really want to give out the phone credentials as, in an office full of programmers, someone will try experimenting, probably without telling me!

Does anyone know what the correct URL is please? Also note the entry now seems to be called registration on the latest version of the Yealink pages but that seems to fit with the URL name.

Any assistance gratefully received.

With just the last 6 URLs filled in and the "Features / Remote Control / Action URI allow IP list" set to the Macs IP outbound calls are working and everything seems OK. Can anyone confirm what the situation is with regards to the Logon / Registered URL that is referenced in the documentation but not present to be copied via the Local Http Server section under Caller ID?
Last edited by base3admin on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
base3admin

Re: Yealink T19 URL for Logon

Postby base3admin » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Update on my last post. The system works when dialling in but is not able to make calls out so if anyone knows the solution to the problem described in the previous post please let me know.

On inbound calls the integration with Contacts and the note popping is excellent and allows proper use of the native apps. This is a really nice piece of software and integrates in the "right" way with the Mac.
base3admin

Postby jgaltUSA » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:00 am

Yes, can someone please explain where this the "Log On" URL is supposed to come from?

There is no mention of it in the instructions.

jgaltUSA

Postby psichel_adm » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 pm

The "Log On" action URI is not actually used by Phone Amego so can be omitted.

Kind Regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Postby Zilo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:01 am

psichel_adm wrote:The "Log On" action URI is not actually used dbal by Phone Amego so can be omitted.

Kind Regards,

- Peter

So we should delete what's in it and leave it blank?
Last edited by Zilo on Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zilo

Postby psichel_adm » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 pm

You can if you like. It won't make any difference to Phone Amego.

Kind Regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Return to Phone Amego