Phone Amego won't launch (under Mavericks)

Forum to share information about Phone Amego and get help to answer your questions

Phone Amego won't launch (under Mavericks)

Postby bkarlan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:22 pm

I have OS 10.9 Mavericks. Does this not work with this? I cannot open Phone Amego. Nor can I force quit it because it doesn't show as being active after trying to launch it. Also, I click on the email link in the Support Section of this website and nothing happens so I can't send an email either.
bkarlan

Re: Phone Amego won't launch

Postby psichel_adm » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:51 pm

I believe this question is answered two notes below.

The Mac App Store version of Phone Amego is not compatible with OS X Mavericks because Apple removed the previous Bluetooth Audio API. I submitted an updated version to the Mac App Store which was rejected for sandbox issues which I'm currently working on.

In the mean time, you can use the latest version from my website here:

http://www.sustworks.com/sb_site/downloads.html

If you would like a key to unlock the trial expiration, please Email a copy of your Mac App Store receipt. I'm puzzled why the Email link didn't work since it works when I test it. Perhaps your web browser has disabled javascript. In any case, you can Email me directly at psichel "at" sustworks "dot" com.

Kind Regards,

- Peter Sichel
Sustainable Softworks
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Re: Phone Amego won't launch (under Mavericks)

Postby msmarshall » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 pm

I sent an email to that address and did not get a reply. I also need a license key to unlock the Mavericks Trial version.

Thanks and love the software!!!

Mark
msmarshall

Postby msmarshall » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:06 pm

msmarshall wrote:I sent an email to that address and did not get a reply. I also need a license key to unlock the Mavericks Trial version.

Thanks and love the software!!!

Mark

BUMP
msmarshall

Postby psichel_adm » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:41 pm

For some reason I don't see an Email from you. Please try again.

I also tried to contact you directly at the Email address you used to register in the forum. Email is not perfect but usually works with the correct Email addresses. You can find my contact information here:

http://www.sustworks.com/sb_site/about.html

Kind Regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Postby msmarshall » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi Peter,

I jot an email from you saying you did not get my request ????? SO I took that email you sent me, hit the reply button, attached my Apple App Store Receipt, and hit send. I verified it did indeed send (not stuck in out book or something) and I have received no errors. You should get it.

Thanks,

Mark

BTW- My Forum User Profile Does not seem to be storing my email address. I have tried several times and it just keeps putting my username back into the email field for some reason when I go back into verify it is there.
msmarshall

Postby msmarshall » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Bump
msmarshall

Postby psichel_adm » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm either not seeing your Email or don't recognize it (message from msmarshall).

I respond to one or more of these requests pretty much everyday so I'm puzzled why I'm not seeing yours. It may have been mis-filed as spam. Can you indicate the approximate date and subject of the message you sent?

Kind Regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Postby msmarshall » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am

I just sent info@sustworks.com and psichel@sustworks.com 3 identical emails from my 3 different email addresses:

msmarshall@satx.rr.com, mr.ms.marshall@gmail.com, and mr.ms.marshall@me.com

The email is titled: "Re: Need License for Phone Amego (Mavericks Version) - Apple receipt No.129055035626"

Don't include the quotes when cutting and pasting.

I received no errors from any of the 3 different email servers I use, and they all say that the email was delivered to the destination server.

I've been in IT about 40 years. All emails posted to the destination server
msmarshall

Postby msmarshall » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 am

Bump
msmarshall

Next

Return to Phone Amego