Phone Amego won't launch (under Mavericks)

Forum to share information about Phone Amego and get help to answer your questions

Re: Phone Amego won't launch (under Mavericks)

Postby msmarshall » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Bump...Bump
msmarshall

Postby msmarshall » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:28 am

Peter,

Please don't ignore me. If you can't communicate with me by Forum, Email, or whatever, please then give me a phone number to call you and settle the problem once and for all. I have paid for your app like any good paying customer. According to your information posted on your site:

Your previous registration includes 2 years of free product upgrades and support. You are free to continue using previous versions of the software released on or before this 2 year anniversary as desired (there is no requirement to upgrade). These versions remain available from our download server at http://www.sustworks.com/download.

New versions released after the included two year support period will revert to trial mode and require a paid upgrade available from the Sustainable Softworks online registration server. Our upgrade pricing is as follows:

Less than 2 years since your last registration: Free
More than 2 years since your last registration: 50%

If I am misunderstanding something then please point it out to me. If I am supposed to buy an upgrade then let me know why but I have only had my Phone Amego for approximately 7 months. One option is to send me your fax number and I will fax you my receipt. There is no problem with my email - email me.

Best Regards,

Mark
msmarshall

Postby psichel_adm » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm not trying to ignore you. I'm just not getting your Emails. Never had that problem before. Weird. - Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Postby psichel_adm » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:24 pm

The Mac App Store version was finally updated a few weeks ago so now launches under Mavericks.

Kind Regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Phone Amego