My Yealink phone shows this error "File Format Error!"

Forum to share information about Phone Amego and get help to answer your questions

Re: My Yealink phone shows this error "File Format Error!"

Postby jgaltUSA » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:28 pm

jgaltUSA wrote:Peter, it will take me a few minutes to set it up but if you are up for it I could setup another Yealink T38 phone on a dedicated computer for testing and give you remote access via Team Viewer. http://www.teamviewer.com

The other phone (and all of my clients phones) are running an older version of the firmware so I can update the firmware as needed for testing.

Actually, that might not be very helpful to you since you cannot see the error on the phone's LCD. :)
jgaltUSA

Postby psichel_adm » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

From your description, I need to see what the display on the phone reports when you lift the handset or otherwise perform an event that causes the phone to issue an HTTP GET request to one of the specified Action URI's. I'd like to test a couple more versions with you to see if we can find simple working response to the HTTP GET request.
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Postby psichel_adm » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Good news, we did ultimately find a fix for this. I updated Phone Amego to no longer respond normally to the HTTP GET Action URL and just close the connection instead. A new version will be released soon.

Enjoy!

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Postby jgaltUSA » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Thanks for solving this problem for us Peter.
jgaltUSA

Previous

Return to Phone Amego