Is it possible to select from multiple SIP registrations?

Forum to share information about Phone Amego and get help to answer your questions

Is it possible to select from multiple SIP registrations?

Postby calvarez » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:51 am

I'm trying out Amego with a GXV3275. I have five SIP registrations on it (lines) and need to be able to select the right one for each call. I don't see any setting for this, but figured I'd ask if I'm missing something. And if not, any recommendation on a product that can dial from Address Book and Chrome with registration selection options would be appreciated.
calvarez

Re: Is it possible to select from multiple SIP registrations

Postby psichel_adm » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 pm

You can select a different "Line" on your phone from the Phone Amego Call Window. Use the popup menu adjacent to the one for selecting the desired telephone device.

I don't recall if your GXV phone supports this when dialing by URL. Phone Amego has a Debug Log you can enable under the More tab to see the data exchange with your phone.

Kind Regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Postby calvarez » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Ok, I see a pull-down that is grayed out, but can be opened, that has "L1/L2/L3/L4" to select. I assume those are the "lines." This phone has six, but I almost never use the last two. Unfortunately I can't test it any more as the trial has expired now, and $50 is a lot to toss into a "maybe." Guess I can try it on another computer.
calvarez

Postby psichel_adm » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Please contact me directly for help to extend the trial of enhance PA for what you are trying to do. My contact information is on the website.

Kind regards,

- Peter
psichel_adm
Site Admin

Return to Phone Amego