S5 Mic issues during phone calls!!

Forum to share information about Phone Amego and get help to answer your questions

S5 Mic issues during phone calls!!

Postby Donnieclark » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:04 am

Hi,

Whenever i am on the phone to someone, they always complain that they cannot hear me, or can hear my but my voice kind of sounds like i am a mile away from the phone. Sometimes its okay but 95% of the time they complain.

At first i thought maybe its their connection but it happens with almost everyone.

"I cant hear you"
"am i on speaker phone?"
"move your phone closer"
"what the hell are you doing.." lol

I am not sure what it is either software issue or hardware. Comparing to another s5 in my family there is certainly a difference between the quality of sound between the 2 same devices. I purchased the phone used locally and it came with 5.0 lollipop already installed. I dont know whether it is an issue with the software or hardware.I have call recorder on my phone, when someone complains about they cannot hear me i just cut the phone and ring back, but a few times i cut it right away when they cant hear me and i listen back to the recorded call and i can hear myself fine on there??? so why cant they hear me?
Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsu ... calls.html

Corporate Advertising
Donnieclark

Return to Phone Amego